Warhammer Age Of Sigmar Blightwar
War rages across the Mortal Realms. The focal points of the first great battles were those magical portals known as Realmgates, doorways through reality with immense strategic importance. The wars over these were brutal and bloody, and while Sigmar’s glorious Stormcast Eternals can lay claim to victory, it was not quite the all-conquering victory for which they might have hoped. It was not long before the Dark Gods marshalled their counterattack – and none were so febrile and repulsive as those of Grandfather Nurgle…
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Blightwar is a great-value boxed set, featuring 32 plastic Citadel miniatures split across the armies of Nurgle and the Stormcast Eternals. It focuses on the Blightwar – Nurgle’s dastardly plan to befoul the realm of Ghyran using his Grand Cultivator Horticulous Slimux, and the heroic attempts to stop him by Neave Blacktalon, deadly huntress and swift-footed assassin of the Stormcast Eternals. Contained in the box:
A 40-page softback book featuring:
- A brief history of the Realmgate Wars and the events leading up to Blightwar;
- An overview of Nurgle, the Chaos God of Pestilence who seeks to take over Ghyran with his own foul garden;
- An overview of the Stormcast Eternals, living weapons who blaze with celestial light as they scour Chaos from the Realms;
- Cycles of War – the Chaos invasion that became known as the War of Life, and the devastating impact of Nurgle’s malign influence;
- The Season of Sowing – details of Nurgle’s numerous unpleasant attempts to dominate, waging war on countless fronts to weaken the resolve of the Stormcast Eternals; no matter how decisively they are held back the chaos continues, and the sowings go on…
- An introduction to Horticulous Slimux and his dreadful mount Mulch – humorless genius and leader of the rotten assault on Ghyran;
- An introduction to Neave Blacktalon, instrument of Sigmar’s will who will accept neither defeat nor death in her zealous pursuit and destruction of Nurgle’s hordes.
- 3 Battleplans, which you can use to re-create key battles between the Stormcasts and the forces of Nurgle;
- Allegiance Abilities – battle traits that characterise the 2 opposing armies, to be used in games;
- 2 Warscroll Battalions, designed to make use of the entire selection of included miniatures from both armies;
- Warscrolls for every miniature, featuring their rules for use in Warhammer Age of Sigmar;
- Pitched Battle profiles for each unit and Warscroll Battalion, including points values and unit sizes;
- A separate rulesheet containing the core rules for Warhammer Age of Sigmar;
- A Wheel of Corruption, helping to keep track of Nurgle’s Cycles of War abilities in-game.
- 1 x Horticulous Slimux atop his fearsome mount, Mulch. He carries various horticultural tools (using the unpleasant lopping shears as a potent weapon) and prized specimens, and is dangling a Nurgling in front of Mulch to encourage this grumpy beast to move ever forward;
- 1 set of 10 Plaguebearers of Nurgle – these are each armed with plagueswords, and feature the option to assemble a piper and icon bearer;
- 1 set of 3 Nurglings – gruesome yet cheery stacks of creatures, with 27 possible combinations in total;
- 1 set of 3 Plague Drones of Nurgle – these come armed with death’s heads and yet more plagueswords, and feature the option to assemble an icon bearer and bell toller;
- 1 x Neave Blacktalon – a Stormcast Eternals Knight-Zephyros armed with a pair of whirlwind axes and a boltstorm pistol stowed on her belt. She has a choice of heads; one with a helmet, and one bare;
- 1 set of 3 Vanguard-Raptors, who can be armed with your choice of longstrike crossbows or hurricane crossbows;
- 1 set of 3 Aetherwings, large birds of prey aligned with the Vanguard-Raptors who attack on their masters’ command;
- 1 set of 3 Vanguard Palladors – these are armed with your choice of either boltstorm pistol or shock handaxes and strike javelins, and ride furious Gryph-chargers;
- 1 set of 5 Vanguard-Hunters armed with boltstorm pistol and either a shock handaxe or storm sabre, with options for a Hunter-Prime.
Delivery is charged as priced on each order. Your order will usually be sent on next day delivery. Once you have placed an order it will be dispatched the same day or the next day depending on the time the order was placed. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged for both delivery and collection cost.
If you are unavailable when our delivery partner tries to deliver your order, they will usually try to deliver again the next working day or they will drop a card in to offer you a collection from a local collection point. If you should refuse delivery of goods, or are not available to accept the delivery on both delivery attempts, you will be required to cover any extra costs incurred.
All quoted delivery prices are for most UK Mainland addresses. Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Wight (PO30-37), Isle of Man (IM), Scottish Highlands and Orkney Isles (PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles (HS, ZE) will incur additional charges and may also experience delivery delays; morning, Saturday and "next working day" deliveries are optional and will also incur additional charges.
We will only deliver goods to the address on the order.
Find your closest store that has this product available for collection.
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
Black Dragon Miniatures, 4-6 Coventry Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0Jt, UK
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new resaleable condition within 7 working days along with the original receipt.
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.