Warhammer 40,000 Recruit Edition
This set contains:
- 20 push fit plastic miniatures, only requiring clippers to assemble (we recommend Citadel Starter Set Clippers or Citadel Fine Detail Cutters – not included) – no glue, no mess, including:
- 1x Royal Warden: An unflinchingly loyal guardian, the Royal Warden is the enforcer of its Overlord’s will. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
- 10x Necron Warriors: The mainstay of the Necron phalanxes, these bipedal warriors obliterate their prey with relentless volleys of atomising gauss weaponry. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base, and has a choice of heads and weapons.
- 3x Canoptek Scarab Swarms: Flying hordes of these insectile machines chew through armour, flesh and bone with impunity. Each swarm comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 1x Primaris Lieutenant: An accomplished company officer, a Lieutenant is tasked with assisting his Captain in every aspect of his duties, and leading his brethren on the battlefield. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base.
- 5x Assault Intercessors: This squad of aggressive combatants tear their enemies apart in melee with reaping swings of their grinding chainswords. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
- The Warhammer 40,000: Recruit Manual is your 64-page guide to battle in the 41st Millennium. It contains an overview of the Warhammer hobby, background for your new models, and a step-by-step guide to building and battling with your forces, including all the rules you need for your first games.
- A heavyweight paper gaming mat, plus a gloss-finished cardboard tray that can be used to provide scenery for your first battles – transform any kitchen table into an appropriately grim, dark warscape!
- Range rulers and dice – the essential accessories you need for gaming.
- Datasheets – providing you with rules for all the models in the set, plus a set of expansion options for when you want to branch out with new kits.
- A Space Marines Transfer Sheet with over 600 transfers, designed to make adding Chapter-specific details, squad insignia, kill markings and more simple – perfect for when you want to add a final touch to your painted models!
IN LIGHT OF RECENT GOVERNMENT POLICY CHANGES REGARDING COVID-19, OUR DELIVERY SCHEDULE MAY BE REDUCED FOR THE TIME BEING. WE WILL DO OUR UTMOST TO SHIP ORDERS AS REGULARLY AS POSSIBLE, BUT AT PRESENT CANNOT SPECIFY A TIME FRAME AS WE ARE SURE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND CONTINUING SUPPORT AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP SPRAY PAINT - THESE ITEMS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK AND COLLECT
Our flat postage rate is £4.50 for standard items. Order over £80 qualify for free postage. However, our Free Postage over £80 policy does not include Heavy Items. Items marked as Heavy have an £8 delivery cost attached to them, even if the order is above £80
Delivery is charged as priced on each order. Once you have placed an order it will be dispatched the same day or the next working day depending on the time the order was placed (at present, the cut off for same day dispatch is 1:30pm. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged for both delivery and collection cost.
If you are unavailable when our delivery partner tries to deliver your order, they will usually try to deliver again the next working day or they will drop a card in to offer you a collection from a local collection point. If you should refuse delivery of goods, or are not available to accept the delivery on both delivery attempts, you will be required to cover any extra costs incurred.
All quoted delivery prices are for most UK Mainland addresses. Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Wight (PO30-37), Isle of Man (IM), Scottish Highlands and Orkney Isles (PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles (HS, ZE) will incur additional charges and may also experience delivery delays; morning, Saturday and "next working day" deliveries are optional and will also incur additional charges.
We will only deliver goods to the address on the order.
At present we are not shipping goods overseas through our web-store. However, we may be able to assist you via our eBay store utilizing the Global Shipping Program in the interim. If you require help with this, please use the Send us a message section on the Contact us page so we can arrange a customized listing for you (we are not able to ship in print Games Workshop products outside of Europe).
Find your closest store that has this product available for collection.
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
Black Dragon Miniatures, 4-6 Coventry Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0JT, UK
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new resaleable condition within 7 working days along with the original receipt.
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.