Necromunda Dark Uprising
26 plastic miniatures, each supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base:
– 15 Corpse Grinder Cultists – Khorne-worshiping cannibals
– 5 Palanite Enforcers – the law on Necromunda
– 6 Palanite Subjugators – heavily armed officers bringing swift justice
– A vast array of modular scenery
– Double-sided play surface
– All of the dice, tokens, cards and templates needed to play
– An Enforcer Patrol transfer sheet
Also included is a 128-page softback rulebook containing:
– Background on the rebellions that bubble under the surface of Necromunda and details of the fall of Hive Arcos
– The rules for playing games of Necromunda
– The Uprising Campaign – a complete narrative campaign featuring the desperate decline of a Hive
– Multiple scenarios that capture the feel of a Hive descending into lawlessness
– Rules for creating your own Enforcer Patrol or Corpse Grinder Cult gang
– Rules for all of the weapons and wargear available to gangs and fighters through their House Equipment lists
– Full list of all of the skills available to fighters
IN LIGHT OF RECENT GOVERNMENT POLICY CHANGES REGARDING COVID-19, OUR DELIVERY SCHEDULE MAY BE REDUCED FOR THE TIME BEING. WE WILL DO OUR UTMOST TO SHIP ORDERS AS REGULARLY AS POSSIBLE, BUT AT PRESENT CANNOT SPECIFY A TIME FRAME AS WE ARE SURE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND CONTINUING SUPPORT AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
Our flat postage rate is £4.50 for standard items. Order over £80 qualify for free postage. However, our Free Postage over £80 policy does not include Heavy Items. Items marked as Heavy have an £8 delivery cost attached to them, even if the order is above £80
Delivery is charged as priced on each order. Once you have placed an order it will be dispatched the same day or the next working day depending on the time the order was placed (at present, the cut off for same day dispatch is 1:30pm. If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will be charged for both delivery and collection cost.
If you are unavailable when our delivery partner tries to deliver your order, they will usually try to deliver again the next working day or they will drop a card in to offer you a collection from a local collection point. If you should refuse delivery of goods, or are not available to accept the delivery on both delivery attempts, you will be required to cover any extra costs incurred.
All quoted delivery prices are for most UK Mainland addresses. Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Wight (PO30-37), Isle of Man (IM), Scottish Highlands and Orkney Isles (PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles (HS, ZE) will incur additional charges and may also experience delivery delays; morning, Saturday and "next working day" deliveries are optional and will also incur additional charges.
We will only deliver goods to the address on the order.
At present we are not shipping goods overseas through our web-store. However, we may be able to assist you via our eBay store utilizing the Global Shipping Program in the interim. If you require help with this, please use the Send us a message section on the Contact us page so we can arrange a customized listing for you (we are not able to ship in print Games Workshop products outside of Europe).
Find your closest store that has this product available for collection.
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense in original packaging and condition. If you wish us to give you a quote for this please send us an e-mail, otherwise return the goods to:
Black Dragon Miniatures, 4-6 Coventry Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0JT, UK
If you are unhappy with the goods received we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer's expense in new resaleable condition within 7 working days along with the original receipt.
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
We will not charge a restocking fee for returned items.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.